Weekly Wednesday 12/06 - 12/12
"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it."
- Greg Anderson
A pre-shift meeting is your opportunity to communicate with your team! Taking a few minutes before a shift to brief your team and make sure they are ready to begin. It is an opportunity to make clear what you expect from your team and allow them the opportunity to give you feedback and ask questions.
- When calling the main number at InDemand, (919) 424-8228, the menu options have changed. Please listen carefully, press 1 for Recruiting, press 2 for Scheduling, press 3 for Human Resources.
Employee Spotlight of The Week!
Melissa has been an employee with InDemand since April 3rd, 2020. She started as a Field Rep, and since then, has been promoted to a Supervisor on our Scottsdale, AZ project. Melissa is always on time, maintains a positive attitude, and works exceptionally well with the management team of Walmart in addition to other co-workers and supervisors.
Melissa’s grades reflect her skills in leading our InDemand team. She's always looking to improve in any way she can possible. Melissa goes out of her way to cover shifts for supervisors in addition to providing employees a ride home to and from work. We are happy to have such a motivated and eager-to-succeed employee as part of our team!
Current IDS Projects:
- Wal-Mart Buffalo, MN (#1577) - Routine Services
- Wal-Mart Circle Pines, MN (#3498) - Routine Services
- Wal-Mart Katy, TX (#4538) - Remodel
- Wal-Mart Virginia Beach, VA (#3216) - Remodel
- Wal-Mart Boynton Beach, FL (#2396) - Remodel
Josiah Ogunti, 1 Yr
Moya Moore, 1 Yr
Paul MacArthur, 1 Yr
Connor Maudlin, 1 Yr
Dec 07 - Steven Torres
Dec 08 - Pete Bernal, Angelica Flores
Dec 10 - Emilty Martinez, Mickie McGuire